Campbell is also blossoming into her own little person, with her own little personality. She loves the dogs. They are extremely amusing to her. Kiwi (the bigger dog) has even let her grab his ears with no complaints. He managed to get a few licks on her hands this morning and she thought that was the funniest thing ever. We did immediately wash her hand off, due to the fact that Kiwi's mouth is not the cleanest thing out there. Any time the dogs are walking by her, she stops what she is doing to watch them and examine their actions. Once she has fully investigated the situation, she goes back to her own tasks. It really is quite funny. I think Whopper (the smaller dog) is a bit scared of her, especially when she screams out of excitement.
Yeah!!!!! On another note, I finished the sweater I was going to start. I still have to sew on some snaps, but the hard part is complete. I am very proud of myself for actually making a piece of clothing. I know it is not perfect, but for my first ever sweater, I think I did pretty darn good. We still need to get a picture of Campbell wearing it, but we did try it on her. It is a bit big because I made it a size 12 month, so she would have some room to grow into it throughout the winter. It was either 6 months, which she officially turned on Friday, or 12 months, so I opted for the larger size. I have also made her a cute little winter cap. I am really into this crocheting thing. Who knew that I would become so crafty. Anyway, we hope you have been enjoying our stories throughout the first 6 months, and look forward to sharing more with you throughout the next months, and years.
2 comments:
Wow! That sweater is adorable! You make it look so easy, but I know from trying that it isn't!!
Well, aren't you crafty!!! That's wonderful. We need to hook up next week. Too many germs in my house this week that you DON'T want to be exposed to.
Post a Comment