Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Well, Campbell experienced her first Halloween last night. She had absolutely no idea what was going on, but we enjoyed showing her off to some family friends, while Gene and DoDa enjoyed receiving candy on her behalf. Campbell was a pink bunny for Halloween, and she was too cute. DoDa carried her around their neighborhood to visit all of her honorary grandparents. Even though she only weighs a bit over 16 pounds, DoDa could have sworn she was about 100 by the end of the night. We had a great time and got pictures with all of the honorary grandparents. Next year I am sure she will have a bit more fun, but probably still will not completely grasp the concept.
On another note, Campbell had her 6 month check up this past Monday. She now weighs in at 16 lbs. 11 oz. We thought she was chunking up a bit more. She is also getting pretty tall, measuring in at 26 1/4 inches. She still does not have much hair, but we think it is starting to thicken up. I can't wait to put cute little bows in her hair. Once we finish all of our stock of 1st foods, we will be starting some 2nd foods. Pretty soon she will be walking, talking, and eating at the big people table. She is doing some serious teething with a side of mega drool. No teeth cutting through just yet, but I foresee it in our near future.


Thanks for checking in and we will continue to keep you posted as new milestones are reached, or just plain funny stories come up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how cute her bunny outfit is! Keeley, she is just precious! I miss you so much.

Mitchell Moments said...

Thank you so much for sharing your blog with us. Campbell is so beautiful. Every time I see your parents they are just beaming. What a wonderful family!!!!