Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm a Supermodel

Well, as many of you know, Campbell has discovered her feet and has been having so much fun playing with them and talking to them. Not only has she discovered that her feet exist, but she has also discovered how flexible she is. Meaning, she can now put her toes in her mouth and finds this to be one of her favorite past times. It has become quite helpful during many daiper changes.

Campbell has also begun to enjoy her jumper seat and has started to understand the idea of what it is meant to do. She has been having fun spinning around and playing with the toys, with an occasional jump here and there. I was even able to catch her in a supermodel pose. You know, the one where you are walking away and suddenly look back over your shoulder for one final pic.

1 comment:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Hey Keeley. Looks like you are raising an adorable little football fan! I'm so sorry about her allergy. Hopefully she'll outgrow it soon! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call or email. I'm happy to talk with you about it, because it can all be so overwhelming at the beginning...See you at church!