Carson Finn Loiseau was born on October 21, 2009 at 7:56 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 5.3 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He could not decide if he was ready to be her or not, but he eventually decided it was worth it to enter the world. More pictures will come. Campbell is doing great and adjusting to life with a new baby in the house. The first couple of days were challenging, but she is getting used to the idea of having a baby brother. She is very sweet to him and always wants to give him kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he is beautiful!!! i cant believe he weighed that much! you are so little,so i can understand how that went-LOL!!
glad to hear you and baby and family are doing well....cant wait to see more pics!
He's adorable, Keeley! And you look fabulous after just having had a baby!!!
OMG! He is the cutest thing !!! Now you have the perfect family- one girl and one boy! I miss you- we now have a 1 yr old who is now walking :) I will have to send you pictures soon..hope u are recovering well and everything is going great..Take Care!!
Kimberly Johnson
Hey you!
We were just in TN for the holiday! I was going to call you, but we were crazy busy with family stuff since we're not coming home for Christmas. Had to squeeze two holidays into one! :) Here's my sister's email: rea21088@gmail.com. She would love to do the pictures for you. She has a bunch of her photos posted on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src=fftb#/profile.php?v=photos&id=38422410) as well as here on Shutterfly (http://mygoodhisglory.shutterfly.com/). She's been doing a lot of photo shoots lately. She actually is working full time as a nanny, but having fun with the photography too. Anyway, I was going to pass along your email to her too, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. She's getting married in May so any later than April will probably not be possible. She'll be busy for a little while! :D
We are doing great here. Busy as ever. Between the kiddos, church, and the kids' extra curricular activities isn't always a bit chaotic. The boys have had chicken pox, bronchitis and strep all in the last three weeks, but I think every one is on the mend now. Kylie is in The Nutcracker this Friday so that's our big focus right now. Who'd have ever thought that I as klutzy as I am would have a ballerina daughter?! We had a scare with Jeremy's job earlier this year. They laid off half their workforce! Jeremy still has a job though, and he's working like crazy but we're just happy he has a job. We are enjoying each other and having a blast. God has been good to us and we are truly blessed!
I also started a website/blog called My Four Monkeys this year and that has kept be busy too. How are you all dong? I'm sure it's been a little crazy adjusting to the new baby. How is Campbell doing? Did you get much time off when the baby was born?
Hopefully you and my sister can work something out. Have a great week!
~Angie
i love his name! so cute.
Post a Comment