Campbell turned 2 in April and Carson is two days shy of being 9 months old. Campbell is a ball of energy all of the time and Carson is learning to interact with her high energy ways. He has 6 teeth now and is doing much better with his reflux, but still dealing with the milk allergy. They are sooo cute together and love each other to death. I hope it stays that way for a little while, but I know in time, the competition will get intense.
We will try not to take so long between posts, but I can't promise anything.
Keeley, Gene, Campbell, & Carson
3 comments:
WOW,time sure does fly! cant believe its been that long! your babies are simply beautiful,and yes,please enjoy the the moments they get along and play well with eachother now...not to say it will change that much over time,but eventually they will have thier downs and ups and will sooner or later go through that love/hate relationship....but no matter what,im sure they will love eachother to peices!!!!!
anyways,glad to hear all is going well!
MC
These pictures are soooooo cute!!
It was so good to see you at church the other Sunday!!!!
Keeley, Thanks for your comment on my blog and for sending me yours! I, too, keep up with you through my dad and your mom but it was nice to see some pictures of precious Campbell and Carson! Also, you look exactly the same (and that is a compliment)!
Post a Comment