Aunt Willie at a baby shower this past March
Campbell has been doing great and is still very vocal in her baby talk/singing. She loves it when I sing "You are my sunshine" to her. As I sing, her whole face lights up and she shows off this huge gummy grin, which is most definitely too cute for words. She really enjoys the singing at church and GoGo swears she tries to sing along with everyone else. Whatever she is doing during the songs at church is cute, regardless of her intentions.
On another, more unbelievable note, she slept 10 hours last night without waking up once. I was shocked, when I woke up at 6:30 am to find her still asleep. I made Gene go in her room to make sure she was still alive. I am sure it will not happen again tonight, but we will have to wait and see.
I can now prove that Campbell is getting bigger, because I have had to retire all of her 0-3 month size clothes, and some of her 3-6 month size clothes are already a bit snug. I am excited to say this, because it seemed like she was just not going to plump up at all. She has a few more arm and leg rolls now, which are just too cute. Maybe it is due to the fact that she now eats her fingers and fists on a regular basis.
I have been getting back into tennis and am gearing up for the fall NALTA league and I am so excited to be back on the court. I am still a bit rusty, but we have to remember that I have only played 4 times since February. We will keep you posted on all of the tennis fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment